Dried Fruits & Veggies...But Why?
Dried produce is becoming a popular part of people's lives because of their convenience and value. Most of the Dried swiig products have just one ingredient, many are certified USDA Organic and a few are still in their original, whole form. (Let's face it, a whole freeze-dried banana would just be weird).
Freeze Dried Fruits & Veggies Are a Super Healthy Option:
- With Similar Nutritional Value To Fresh Or Frozen
- Only The Water Is Removed, Not The Nutrients
- More Nutritional Value Of Fruits & Veggies Per Ounce
Freeze Dried Nutrition Facts:
- Harvested At Peak Ripeness
- Have No Added Chemicals Or Sugars
- A Great Source Of Vitamins & Antioxidants
Learn more about the process of Freeze Drying here: